Being filled with the Holy Spirit brings about Boldness, Power, and Unity (Oneness)! (Psalms 133:1, NKJV)
Unity comes as a result of having the same vision and same language—goals & plans.
- Focus on what we share in common, not our differences. (Amos 3:3)
- Have realistic expectations.
- Do the best you can with what you have.
- Do your best and leave the rest up to God.
- Expectations is what we call our Standard of Excellence.
- Choose to encourage rather than criticize. (Romans 14:17-19, NLT)
Refuse to gossip and refuse to listen to gossip. (Proverbs 11:23, CEV; Proverbs 17:4, CEV; Proverbs 26:21, CEV; Proverbs 26:20, AMP)
- Fastest way to end church conflict is to lovingly confront the gossips and insist they stop.
- Second fastest way to stop gossip and conflict is for no one to listen. (Proverbs 20:19, NRSV)
- Practice God’s method for conflict resolution. (Matthew 18:15, NKJV)
- Support your Pastor and leaders. (Hebrews 13:17, NKJV)
- Unity + Trust = Needs being met!