Daniel 6:3; NKJV; Daniel 6:3, NCV; Daniel 6:5, NKJV
What is the Spirit of Excellence?
- Worldly excellence it always based on comparison and competition.
- Godly excellence is based on character, conduct, and competence.
- The motive of biblical excellence is to bring honor and glory to God.
- We have to get past results only and get to the purpose of the results.
- We can’t only be result minded we also have to be reason minded.
- Those who serve with you need to know the reason they serve—we want right results because it brings honor and glory to God.
- When we share wins – let others know they were a part of those wins and God will get the honor and glory—and you will get the joy of a job well done.
- The results even the enemy Satan is subject to us. (Luke 10:18-20, NKJV)
- We want God to get the honor and glory, in us helping further the Kingdom.
- Don’t just rejoice in the result, rejoice in the reason of the results.
- We have those victories because our names are written in heaven.
- The Spirit of Excellence learns not to only be result minded but reason minded.
- Spirit of Excellence is all about the reason and why we have victories—we are children of God and He has overcome the world. (1 John 4:4, NKJV)
Everyone won’t agree with your Standard of Excellence.
- Jealous people always think you have taken something from them. (Luke 7:30, NKJV; Luke 7:33-35, TLB; Luke 7:35, AMP)
- Our Standard of Excellence is proofed by our lifestyle, character, and deeds.
- Don’t allow what others may say and think distract your focus from the results and the reason God is blessing! (John 15:5, NKJV; Colossians 3:17, NKJV; Matthew 6:33-34, NKJV)
- Learn to not simply glory in the results but the reason of the results!