The direction and power that came to Cornelius was a result of knowing the truth of knowing the truth about how to get answered prayers. Acts 10:1-8, NKJV
The right position brings the right power.
- Cornelius had great worldly position, but got God’s attention was his desire to be in the right godly position.
- The only way we can be in the right godly position is to go through Jesus Christ—love and serve God.
- Lasting power with God comes from having the right position with God which can only come through Jesus Christ.
The right fear brings the right faith.
- People who love the Lord can’t help but to be generous givers and people of prayers.
- The Spirit will never ask you to do or say something against God’s Word.
- Sincerity of heart in our prayers gets God’s attention—God want can I do for you. (2 Chronicles 16:9, NKJV; NCV; Jeremiah 29:13, NKJV)
The right faith brings the right action.
- When Jesus speaks, he tells us what to do. (Acts 10:5, NKJV)
- Where does God want us to send men and women? (Matthew 28:16-20, NKJV; Acts 1:8, NKJV)
- Those who love the Lord, give, pray and obey!
- Which one do you need to grow in the most? Give, Pray, Obey
- 3 Things it takes to represent God and do His Work.
- The Holy Spirit, “He takes it to Christ.”
- The Word of God, “Faith comes by hearing.”
- The man, “God’s instrument.”
- Prayers that produce power, promptings of God, provisions, and clean purpose: “God what would you have me do and see, not God what can you do for me.”
- “God if You will prompt me to go or send we will do it. (2 Chronicles 16:9, NCV; Psalm 31;19, NLT2) Completely Loyal to Him!