One of Satan’s Goals/Lies is to“Keep Christ Quiet”
Talking and Sharing about Jesus changes our focus.
- When we focus on Christ, our Crisis gets smaller.
- Staying focused is the main factor.
- Our focus determines our direction.
- Focus on healing not hurting.
- Satan wants us focused on our condition, instead of our position in Christ.
- F – First things first
- O – Other things second
- C – Cut out the unimportant
- U – Unify behind the vision
- S – Stick with it (Determination & Dedication)
- The key is to predetermine how you are going to live.
- Focus is easy to find but hard to keep.
- You have to learn to focus on God’s agenda for you and your team.
- One of the #1 leadership slips is not staying focused. Staying focused is the main factor.
Changing our Focus—is a Change Factor.
- We are called, equipped, and sent. (Disciples) (Luke 10:1-12, NKJV; Luke 10:17, TLB)
- When he sends us we don’t have to depend on what we have, but instead what Jesus has for us. (Luke 22:35-36, TLB)
- There is no greater joy and power than doing what God has called us to do. (Luke 10:17,TLB)
- Read Luke 9:1-2, NKJV, Luke 9:40, TLB, Luke 9:46, NKJV, Luke 9:49-50, NKJV, Luke 9:53-56, NKJV