One of Satan’s Goals/Lies is to “Keep Christ Quiet”
“Keep Christ Quiet” (Matthew 10:32-33, NKJV; Matthew 10:32, NLT, MSG, CEV)
- We need Jesus confessing us before our Father in Heaven.
- We pray God’s promises to Him –Jesus will bring them to His Father God.
- When Jesus does so our prayers become powerful, practical, and purposeful.
God’s Goal is to “Keep us Talking” (Matthew 6:8-13, NKJV)
- Learn to ask the right way.
- Learn that Jesus will not confess/profess our prayers to the Father, if we will not confess Him before men.
- Satan knows if we “Keep Christ Quiet” it will keep Him quite before the Father on our behalf.
- “Keeping Christ Quiet” keeps the power of prayer limited.
- God called us to be producers (advancing God’s Kingdom on earth) not
- We can’t advance God’s Kingdom if we “Keep Christ Quiet”. (Matthew 11:12, NIV).
- We need to forgive others because we need forgiveness—God wants to give us victory over temptations.
- “Keeping God Quite” limits the power of God in our life and the lives of those around us. (Romans 1:16, NKJV; Psalm 40:9-10, NCV; Psalm 71:15-16, NCV; 2 Timothy 1:8, NCV)
Insights to remember:
- Satan’s goal is to “Keep Christ Quiet”, the truth is God Calls Us, He Equips Us, and Sends Us. (Luke 10:17, TLB; Acts 3:6, NKJV, Acts 5:40, NKJV)
- God’s goal is to keep us talking about Jesus. (Matthew 10:32-33, NKJV; Acts 2:33-34, NKJV; Romans 8:26-28, NKJV)
- How can we talk about Christ?
- Get out your app.
- Invite to church.
- Talk about what is happening at Journey Church.
- Talk about what Jesus has done in your life.
- What do you thing about Spiritual things?
- What would you call the Abundant life? (John 10:10, NKJV)
Three things to do to have the Abundant Life: (1 Corinthians 2:9, AMP)
- Love God
- Promptly obey God.
- Be grateful for what God’s done.
Three things we get when we get Jesus.
- Abundant forgiveness (Luke 7:47-48, NKJV)
- Abundant victories. (2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV)
- Abundant peace. (John 14:27, NKJV)
Three things to do weekly.
- Go public: Be courageous is contagious.
- Read and meditate on God’s Word. (Joshua 1:8, NKJV)
- (Matthew 23:23, TLB)