Here are some vital leadership lessons to remember:
The right position will beat the opposition. We must be right with God, right with our physical family, and right with our spiritual family.
‘Therefore I positioned men behind the lower parts of the wall, at the openings; and I set the people according to their families, with their swords, their spears, and their bows. And I looked, and arose and said to the nobles, to the leaders, and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, great and awesome, and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses.”’ Nehemiah 4:13-14
‘For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. ‘ Romans 12:4-5
- When we are positioned right we have to remember our great and awesome Lord will fight for us.
- We have to focus on what God says to us more than what the enemy is saying and doing to us—He is fighting for us.
- Many times, it will be harder to complete the second half of a task then the first half.
- It will take prayer, work, and willingness to fight if necessary.
- Don’t give up—don’t quit when things get tuff.