Here are some simple yet profound truths that all leaders need to know:
- People do not do what is expected, they do what is inspected.
- Delegation without investigation is an abomination.
- We measure what really matters.
- Communication has to line up with delegation or you will have devastation.
- To address the problem, you have to know the problem.
- Do you know the problems in your family, job, church, staff, dept., etc., that needs to be addressed? Why don’t you address them? If you don’t address the problems, they get bigger.
- When you address the problem, you need to know the answer to the problem.
- The reason you know the answer to the problem is: You showed them how to do it. You did it with them. They did it and you were with them. They did it and you checked on how they did and let them know.
If you correct conceited people, you will only be insulted. If you reprimand evil people, you will only get hurt. Never correct conceited people; they will hate you for it. But if you correct the wise, they will respect you. Proverbs 9:7-8
‘Open rebuke is better Than love carefully concealed. Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.’ Proverbs 27:5-6