Don’t let fear rob your joy. Many times what starts out as fear ends up as fun.
God allows testing and training to strengthen us for the greater life He has in store for us.
Colossians 3:17 NKJV “And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”
How to Have God’s Will in the Matter:
1. God’s Word – Know the Word; Act on the Word.
2. God’s Principles – God is more concerned with who you are becoming (Character) than where you are. Colossians 3:17, NKJV
3. God’s Authorities – The main reason people don’t go to their God given authorities is because of PRIDE.
4. God’s Sovereignty – We can’t control the sovereignty of God.
Making Godly Decisions:
The answer to pressure is a Jesus and our pace. Yoke with Jesus and He becomes our partner and our peace.
Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
What decision do you need God’s help in making today? Did you experience a conviction, challenge or a commitment you need to make
from this devotion?
Don’t let our expectations cause us to miss what God want us to experience!
God will work in you, when He knows He can work through you.
Give God the first place where you can have a rest place.
3 Steps to Have Abundant Life
1. Love God
2. Promptly Obey God
3. Be Grateful for what God has done
1 Corinthians 2:9 AMP “But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, what eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]
Reach Your Divine Destiny Faster and Go Further
1. Predetermine your decisions before you have to make them.
2. Dreams determine destiny when put into action.
3. Direction not good intentions determines destiny.
4. Discipline greatly determines destiny.
5. Loyalty greatly determines our direction and destiny.
Would you say you have an abundant life? Which of the 3 steps to having the Abundant Life do you feel you’re lacking most? Did you experience a conviction, challenge or a commitment you need to make from this devotion?
Don’t allow circumstance to get between you and God, let God get between you and your circumstances.
Anybody can give you what you deserve – few can give you what you need. That’s grace!
1 John 4:4 NKJV “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you (The Force or The Holy Spirit) is greater than he who is in the world.”
Our goal is to be ordinary (just be yourself) but be used extraordinarily by the Force (Holy Spirit) within us. There are two forces: evil and good. The one we feed will WIN!
5 Insights About the Holy Spirit Within Us
1. Is greater than the force that comes against us. 1 John 4:4 NKJV
2. Comforts us. John 14:16-18 TLB
3. Leads us into all Truth.
4. Reminds us of God’s Word. John 14:26 TLB
5. Guides us. John 16:13-14 TLB
Where do you need the Holy Spirit’s help the most today? Take time to read the verses and then personalize them! Did you experience a conviction, challenge or a commitment you need to make from this devotion?