- Are they aligned and passionate about the vision?
- Are they a good fit in terms of chemistry with others on staff?
- Are they in the right position?
- Do they connect well with others?
- Do they handle conflict and pressure well?
- Are they experiencing any personal struggles?
- Are there any attitude issues?
- Are they teachable?
- Do they follow well?
- Are they improving?
- Are they good at what they do?
- Do they have capacity to carry more?
The Standard of Excellence
Excellence is simply to do the best you can with what you’ve got and removing as many distractions as possible. Critique is part of excellence. Be a coach not a critic. How to achieve excellence? The 7 P’s #1 - Prayed up Your heart has to be ready to receive the...