Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything).
- Culture is simply how you do things. We learn the truth about our culture when we mess up. If culture is right – the bottleneck is the control stopper.
- Does everyone understand what we do and why we do it? How is your communication?
- 4 Things everyone needs to understand and things you shouldn’t tolerate:
- Do not tolerate racism.
- Gossip – when you are not part of the problem or solution.
- Slander – when you get through talking and the person you were talking to thinks less of the person you were talking about.
- Undermining your authority.
- Discover, Develop, and Deploy.
- Everything rises and falls on trust.
Unafraid: Fearless Culture
- A fearful culture has no new ideas, things move slow, and people don’t take initiative.
- How fast do you respond? Respond quickly, within 24 hours.
- Are things getting done? Are they getting done on time? Who does what by when, on every task, assignment, or event?
- As so goes the culture, so goes the organization.