How is your peace in God? (Philippians 4:6-7, NKJV)
Everything, everything, rises and falls on your fellowship with Christ.
The better and stronger the fellowship, the better and stronger you can handle the stressors that come into your life.
Do you have God’s peace that surpasses all understanding?
What is the peace of God?
Peace is the sense of divine favor arising from confidence in God and your relationship with Him. (John 14:27, NKJV; John 16:33, NKJV)
Peace is a by-product of trusting God’s promise, purpose and plan for your life.
When you meet the condition of the promise, God will give us the provision.
- Christ as Savior. (2 Corinthians 5:18, CEV)
- Total dependence on Christ. (Matthew 6:33, NKJV)
- You have to be representing Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21, NCV, Acts 5:40-42, CEV)
When you don’t have peace, the problem is:
- You are not saved.
- You are not depending on Christ.
- You are not representing Christ in that situation.
- You have not given God time to work in the situation by faith. (Acts 2:21, KJV)