Leadership is incfluence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything)
Burdens are always part of the process.
“But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For each one shall bear his own load.” Galatians 6:4-5, NKJV
- If we remove the burdens too fast, we often get in the way of what God is trying to teach that person.
- Without knowing it, we prolong the burden.
- Burdens have to be part of the process, there will always be some burden you have to learn to bear yourself.
- Whining to get attention can be a type of
- Most often there will be burdens before
We usually wake up to one of these three modes:
- Survival Mode; We don’t want to live here.
- Success; We also don’t want to live here. Many times, success does not equal significance.
- Significance; Many times, as we spend our time, energy, and money on significance (helping others do their best), we end up with success we can enjoy!
- The First Step To Finding Our Purpose is Shift from Self-Centeredness to Significance:
- Self-centeredness is the root of all most every problem: