Grace allows us to have peace that only come from God our Father and Lord Jesus Christ in any and every situation.
Grace is the desire and power to do what God has called us to do and do it with great Joy.
Because of God’s grace we can have God’s peace in all things. (2 Corinthians 9:8, NKJV)
Saved + Dependence on Christ + Representing Christ = Peace in any situation.
Paul offered such grateful praise. (Ephesians 1:3, NKJV)
We have already been blessed with all the blessings we are going to be blessed with.
God has already done everything He is ever going to do for believers. He’s blessed them with “every spiritual blessing” in heavenly places.
We have every grace resource needed for every spiritual blessing in the present, future, and eternity.
Spiritual blessings we are blessed with that we often forget:
We have been chosen. (Ephesians, 1:4, NKJV; 1 Peter 2:9, NKJV, 9-10, MSG)
We are blameless and loved. (Ephesians 1:4, NKJV; 2 Peter 3:14, NRSV)
We are adopted as sons and daughters. (Ephesians 1:5, NKJV; John 20:17, NKJV)
- The adoption is final. (Romans 8:14-17, NKJV)
He made us accepted. (Who I am in Christ).
- I am God’s child. (John 1:12)
- I am Christ’s friend. (John 15:15)
- I have been justified. (Romans 5:1)
- I am united with the Lord (one spirit). (1 Corinthians 6:17)
- I am bought with a price; I belong to God. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
- I am a member of Christ’s Body. (1 Corinthians 12:27)
- I am a saint. (Ephesians 1:1)
- I have been adopted as God’s child. (Ephesians 1:5)
- I have access to God through the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 2:18)
- I have been redeemed and forgiven. (Colossians 1:14)
- I am complete in Christ. (Colossians 2:10)