Leadership is influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership, everything.
Leadership is influence.
One of the main purposes of influence is to speak up for those who don’t have it.
Psalm 72:12-14 ~ Solomon asked God for influence so he could use it to help the marginalized.
God wants you to use whatever influence you have to help others; the purpose of your influence is for you to speak up for those without any.
What is success?
- I believe a good definition is “fulfilling God’s purpose for my life.”
- Webster Dictionary: satisfactory completion of something; the gaining of wealth, favor, or fame; to get possession of a thing next (ownership)
- Joshua 1:8. Success is knowing and doing what God says.
- Having those closest to us love and respect us the most.
- Realizing God’s desire for our life and reaching our maximum God-given potential.
- Simply doing the best we can with what God has given us.
- It is being able to say “God has and is, truly done and is doing exceedingly abundantly above all I could as or think.
- It is not an event it is a Journey.
- It is not what happens to us; it’s what happens in us.
- The difference we make in other’s life.
- Coming to the point you feel deeply loved by God and you deeply love God.