Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything).
Proverbs 12:1, NKJV “Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.”
- Spend money we don’t have.
- Refuse to acknowledge there is a problem.
- Refuse to adjust our lifestyle to match our play style.
- Play to win the lottery so long we forget how much money we have lost trying to win.
- Say a budget is too restrictive.
- Keep making bad financial, marriage, and job decisions and look for other stupid people to agree with us.
- Refuse to swallow our pride and admit we are in financial, marriage, or addiction problems; We refuse to get help.
- We don’t ask for help from the right people.
Only Jesus can fix stupid.