Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything)
Wisdom is knowing and having the mind of God in a matter. Understanding is how to apply wisdom to the matter.
Proverbs 4:7, NKJV “Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore, get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.”
Knowledge helps us keep what God gives us.
- Godly knowledge gives us insights into what precious pleasant riches to keep.
- The most important, precious, and pleasant riches you can get are God’s promises.
2 Peter 1:4, NKJV “by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”
- The second most important, precious, and pleasant riches you can get is a mate that you enjoy being in the same room with.
Remember where real strength comes from.
Proverbs 24:5, NKJV “A wise man is strong, Yes, a man of knowledge increases strength.”
- Spiritual strength will always overcome physical strength.
- Spiritual strength is the only strength that will increase instead of decrease if you’re willing to apply it.
Psalm 92:14, NKJV “They shall bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing.”