Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything).
- Disagreeable person, bragger – they are easy to spot; wrong behavior with speech or action; we often want to help them but the truth is, they don’t want help.
- Very insecure, spoiled, self-absorbed, very selfish – these are not always easy to spot.
- How are we to respond to a scoffer? – Ask God for wisdom and understanding; when you realize they are scoffers, have sympathy.
- One who listens to the instruction of those who are wiser and knows the difference between those who have wisdom and instruction and can help and those who try to give wisdom and instruction but really can’t help.
- They don’t keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. They are wise enough to ask for wisdom and instruction.
- They fear the Lord in two ways: 1. Fear missing out on God’s best. 2. Fear the Lord – Take God seriously; Reverence.