Jesus paid the ultimate price so we may have an abundant life. We must prioritize spiritual growth by intentionally seeking a relationship with God through His Word and having a grateful heart! This is a 52 week online devotion.
How to Use this Devotion
- Read the verse everyday when you have time, read it over and over and stay on the same verse all week.
- Practice memorizing the verse or one of the verses all week.
- Ask God to speak to you personally on how to apply it: what the verse means to you.
- Write your insights as God reveals them to you. Share them in the comment section of each devotion.
- Imagine you are in one chair and God is in the other chair. Talk to Him as if He is with you, because He is.
- Ask God; Do you understand my situation today? YES! Is it too hard for you to handle? NO! I Confess by faith that You already have a plan for my good and I thank Him for it!
- God promises to bless you as you memorize and meditate on God’s word. Psalms 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8
- God promises to help us have victory over sin if we will memorize and meditate on God’s word. Psalms 119:11
- God teaches us that speaking the word helps move mountains, but you can’t speak the word, if you don’t know the word.
Memorization + Meditation = New Met Expectations!
Share Your Insights
Be part of the community by sharing your insight each week in the comment section of each devotion.
Ten Insights or Warning to all millionaires Mark 10:23-25 (NKJV) 23 Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!” 24 And the disciples were astonished at His words. But Jesus...
One minute they love you and the Lord, the next minute they are talking about you and going somewhere else. (Jeremiah 17:9-10, NKJV; Psalm 118:8-9, NLT2; 1 Corinthians 2:5, NKJV) If you don’t understand the fickleness and foolishness of man you will get discouraged,...
Forgotten secret of our true purpose. When we find and live out our true purpose it greatly reduces our worries, problems, and pains. Jesus is our only true source of meeting all our needs, and anybody and everything else is simply a conduit God uses. Our purpose...
Availability Philippians 2:21-22, NKJ “For all seek their own, not the things which are of Christ Jesus. But you know his proven character, that as a son with his father he served with me in the gospel.” Boldness Acts 4:29, NKJV “Now, Lord, look...
Character vs. Reputation (Religion) Reputation is what others think of you. Character is who you really are. Reputation is what you are in the eyes of men. Character is what you are in the Eyes of God. Character vs. Emotion Does right, then feels...
Jealousy will cause you to miss out on God’s best. Jealousy will cause us to do and say things we normally never would have said or done. Everyone struggles with jealousy, but no Christian has to continually live in jealousy. The only cure for Jealousy is Love. The...
Acts 13:2-3, NKJV; CEV Worship leads to direction. It is Worship that leads to calling, filling of the Holy Spirit, and giving direction. While worshipping, we should be listing to what God is saying to us about our calling. What does Worship mean? First and foremost...
In order to produce healthy followers of Christ we must define what a healthy follower of Christ looks like? And we agree that a healthy disciple or follower of Christ is someone who balances the five purposes! The five purposes are Evangelism – Discipleship –...
Although God is almighty, He does not prevent the death of some of His choicest servants. (Acts 12:1-4) We need to be very careful when we start pleasing people more than God. If you oppose the gospel, you might temporarily win, but you will finally lose and lose big....
Evangelism – is the spreading of the Christian gospel by public preaching or personal witness or zealous advocacy of a cause. When I say evangelism, I’m talking about any word or deed that is done with the intention of bringing someone far from God close to God!...