Acts 4:13 NKJV “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.”
1. Taking advantage or creating opportunities to stand up for
2. Learning to address your biggest fear.
3. Deciding to say something when it would be easier to say
4. Bold application and confident assurance of who Christ is and
who we are.
5. Proof that Jesus can take ordinary people and make
6. Not about educated or non-educated, it’s about being in the
right position with the right person where it results in the right
We have the answers everyone is looking for.
We know Christ who can deliver, save and wants what is best for us. We need to stop being wimpy and be warriors for Christ. Everyone on this side of heaven owes everyone this side of hell an opportunity to go to heaven.
Where do you need to be bold? What fear do you need to address? Who do you need to tell about Jesus? Did you experience a conviction, challenge or a commitment you need to make from this