1 Corinthians 16:13-14 TLB “Keep your eyes open for spiritual danger; stand true to the Lord; act like men; be strong; and whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.”
P’s of Men Who Have Not Raised the Bar on Manhood
• Passive – allows wife to do everything; Adam was passive.
• Persuaded – easily persuaded by the enemy and others; God has little persuasive power of them.
• Protector – protects your family against the enemy; you spot evil and stop evil.
• Provider – provide guidance, direction, and wisdom.
• Tuff and tender at the same time.
• Stand true to God.
• If you never make a stand to protect and provide it will lead to rebellion.
If you’re a man, which area do you need to work on the most? Passive, Persuaded, Protector or Provider? If you’re a woman, which area are you trying to be the man instead of the woman? Are
you trying to be the Protector & Provider? Did you experience a conviction, challenge or a commitment you need to make from this devotion?