Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership, everything.
Acts 16:16-40 Insights:
- The evil spirit had to obey the name of Jesus Christ.
- Traditions and religions will cause trouble without the right relationship with Jesus.
- Doing what is right can cost you.
- Doing what is wrong will cost you more.
- How we respond will greatly determine the power in our prayers and peace in our life.
- Learning to respond correctly is a choice we make, not always an emotion, past, fear of the future, or addiction.
- God does not want us to leave in bondage but enjoy our freedom.
- Attitude, thanksgiving, singing, praying, and praising are choices we make.
- One reason for the attitude of praise was they believed they were doing what God had called them to do.
- There is power in prayer.
Psalm 116:17-19, NLT
“I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord in the presence of all his people – in the house of the Lord in the heart of Jerusalem. Praise the Lord!