Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything).
How do we determine to make good or wise decisions?
- Wisdom and Understanding
Proverbs 3:13, NKJV “Happy is the man who finds wisdom And the man who gains understanding.”
- Wisdom is knowing the will of God in a matter. Understanding is how to apply God’s will in the matter. If we only have wisdom and don’t have understanding, we will not have peace.
You need to know what priorities to set for your life.
- The way we spend our time tells the truth about our priorities.
- How we spend our time with God will tell the truth about our love for God.
Matthew 6:33, NKJV “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
- Most people lie to themselves: we see ourselves as we want to be, many times others see us as we are.
- The truth will set you free.