Leadership is Influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership (everything).
Ephesians 3:20-21, NKJV “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be the glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
The Choices they make.
- Many people make choices that limit them. We all have to make choices in everything we do and, in the end, the choices we make, make us.
The Time it takes.
- There are things we work for and there are things we wait for.
The Price they have to pay.
- For everything you gain, you have to give something up. Most are not willing to give up to go up.
The Problems they face.
- Failure is not final unless you give up and quit. We are all going to fail. When we fail, we might as well learn something from it.
- Success is 80% relationships and 20% knowledge.
- Attitude will greatly determine your altitude.
- Direction, not intentions, determines the destination.