Leadership is influence. Everything rises and falls on leadership, everything.
To live the WAY takes great courage.
- Courageous people risk their lives to do what is right.
- Courageous people are bold in representing Christ.
- Boldness requires courage to press through our fears and do what we know is right.
- Courage and boldness are not a lack of fear, it is having the faith to push through despite fear.
- Courage grows as we trust God.
- Courage grows from the presence of Christ.
- When we fear we need to hear from God; when we hear, we don’t fear.
- True courage comes from knowing the mind of God in the matter.
Learn to choose your battles, or all you will do is fight, and then you won’t have the energy to fight for the right things. Predetermine what is worth fighting for and WHY.
Be very careful how you fight.
“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”