Just a few Pivotal Insights to Remember:
- True leadershipis
- Our #1 purposeis to be loved by God; accept His love. You can’t give what you don’t have.
- Any goal is reachableif you are
- Being a Leader comes as a result of a Disciplined life.
- Spiritual growthis the only guarantee your life will get better.
- Learning to handle conflict correctly is a tunnel to intimacy;Many times conflict is a camouflaged blessing.
- How do we make decisions: ASK,“Is this the wise thing to do?”
- The only way you can get over what others say about you is to get under what God says about you. (Know who you are in Christ.)
- A church leader is a calling and a passion rather than an ability.
- Slow down,heed His voice, get His direction…being busy, moving quickly the cost is great.
- Leadership will cost you:Financially, Emotionally, Physically, and Spiritually.
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
- Holy Spirit + God’s Word = Wisdom.
- Serving and giving is a heart condition; It is not what God wants from you is what God wants for you.
- The moment we put distance between us and Jesus is the moment we fail.
- Serving Jesus is a privilegethat produces power.
Please know we are praying for you and here for you as you embark on God’s divine calling for your role in furthering God’s Kingdom!