How To Be A Better Leader
You Have to Grow
Read Matthew 10:24, NKJV
- If you want your department to grow you will have to grow.
- Everything rises and falls on Leadership.
The speed of the Leader determines the speed of the growth.
- It takes Discipline (Disciple) and Diligence to grow Spiritually.
- You have to work hard, study hard, and dream even harder (Bigger)
How do we Grow Hard?
- Read the right books, listen to the right people, go to the right places, and when given the right opportunity ask the Right Question.
- Live Intentionally not just have Good Intentions.
Things You Must Know
- I must Grow.
- My team has to know if they are not growing they have to go.
- When to make those tough decisions.
- I have to be the best me and we (Team)
The P’s of Standard of Excellence
- Prayed Up—When you pull up let it Prompt you to Pray.
- Punctual—Try to be on time every time—you will control your time or your time will control you. We should show up (Punctual) and be (Prepared Up) just like Jesus was going to show up.
- Prepared—We can’t predict a Move of God, but we can be prepared for the Move of God.
- Persistent – If you are not persistent your people won’t be. People do what people see.
- Pleasant –
- Push Through – The right fear is not absence of fear; it’s knowing when and how to push through that fear.
I Personally have to Show
- Show I have a Good (Godly) Self-Esteem and show others How to have a Good (Godly) Self—Esteem.
How Do You Have a Good (Godly) Self-Esteem?
- Be Loved by the Lord + Love the Lord + Love Others = Good Godly Self-Esteem.
- You have to see/believe what you’re doing is important to you.
- You can’t really love until you understand how much you are loved. John 15:9, NKJV; 1 John 4:17, TLB
How can we keep Moving the Ball Down the Field?
- Right Information + Right Imagination = The Right Unlimited Expectation (Growth) Colossians 2:6-10, TLB