3 Steps to Have Abundant Life
1. Love God
2. Promptly Obey God
3. Be Grateful for what God has done
1 Corinthians 2:9 AMP “But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, what eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]
Reach Your Divine Destiny Faster and Go Further
1. Predetermine your decisions before you have to make them.
2. Dreams determine destiny when put into action.
3. Direction not good intentions determines destiny.
4. Discipline greatly determines destiny.
5. Loyalty greatly determines our direction and destiny.
Would you say you have an abundant life? Which of the 3 steps to having the Abundant Life do you feel you’re lacking most? Did you experience a conviction, challenge or a commitment you need to make from this devotion?
Pastor of Journey Church. Business Owner of D&J Tire, D&J Custom Homes, D&J Autoplex and D&J Investments