We’re halfway there!
When we are half way finished two things happen:
1. We’re excited to get this far!
2. We often become discouraged and want to give up!
‘And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.’ Galatians 6:9-10
And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up. That’s why whenever we can we should always be kind to everyone, and especially to our Christian brothers. Galatians 6:9-10
‘Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ‘ John 14:27
What are we to do when we come to this point in life?
Look to the future outcome if you don’t give up.
Most people give up right before the blessings come.
Things to remember:
- Peace was planned by the Father; It was
purchased by the Son, and peace is provided by the Spirit.
- Peace: Planned Encouragement At Christ Expense
- Peace is a by product of trusting God’s promises, purpose, and plan for our lives.
3 Steps to peace that surpasses all understanding:
- Peace with God (Through Jesus Christ)
- The Peace of God (Comes only after Peace with God—emotional assurance that God is in control!)
- Peace with people (Is there anyone you need to try and make things right with, you are not responsible for how they respond and what they do!)
‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, ‘ Ephesians 3:20
P.S. This is my favorite verse, because I see it in action at Journey Church.