Jesus paid the ultimate price so we may have an abundant life. We must prioritize spiritual growth by intentionally seeking a relationship with God through His Word and having a grateful heart! This is a 52 week online devotion.
How to Use this Devotion
- Read the verse everyday when you have time, read it over and over and stay on the same verse all week.
- Practice memorizing the verse or one of the verses all week.
- Ask God to speak to you personally on how to apply it: what the verse means to you.
- Write your insights as God reveals them to you. Share them in the comment section of each devotion.
- Imagine you are in one chair and God is in the other chair. Talk to Him as if He is with you, because He is.
- Ask God; Do you understand my situation today? YES! Is it too hard for you to handle? NO! I Confess by faith that You already have a plan for my good and I thank Him for it!
- God promises to bless you as you memorize and meditate on God’s word. Psalms 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8
- God promises to help us have victory over sin if we will memorize and meditate on God’s word. Psalms 119:11
- God teaches us that speaking the word helps move mountains, but you can’t speak the word, if you don’t know the word.
Memorization + Meditation = New Met Expectations!
Share Your Insights
Be part of the community by sharing your insight each week in the comment section of each devotion.
Acts 11:1-18, TLB Rituals, rules, and religion can blind us to God’s purpose to reach people where they are and help bring them to where they need to be. Don’t allow God’s Process cause you to miss His Purpose. Before praises and privileges comes objections and...
Every core person we have needs two things: Training Developing Training is when you teach a person to do a specific job or task. Teach them the steps and expectations you have for that specific job or task. Train well. Best way to train someone: Let them watch you do...
Why it’s important to guard our hearts? The condition of our heart controls the condition of our life. (3 John 1:2, KJVA; AMP) To prosper physically, emotionally, and spiritually protect your heart—soul. (Matthew 5:8, NKJV) When our hearts are not right it limits the...
Acts 8:26-40, NKJV We must go where the people are. (Acts 8:26, NKJV) That does not necessarily mean we have to go around the world, many times it means walk cross the street, invites someone at work! Children do what children see…what a better way to teach our...
The smaller the crowd the greater the potential to impact them. Most real changes take place in small groups. You can only have a Mega Ministry if you have a Mega Marriage. Mega Marriage can only come when you understand the original intent of marriage. The...
Acts 10:9-33, NKJV With Jesus, what was common—became uncommon and very valuable. Just because it’s never been done a particular way does not mean we should not do it. If you are young or new in the ministry or on the job make sure you don’t change things and do...
Daniel 6:3; NKJV; Daniel 6:3, NCV; Daniel 6:5, NKJV What is the Spirit of Excellence? Worldly excellence it always based on comparison and competition. Godly excellence is based on character, conduct, and competence. The motive of biblical excellence is to bring honor...
The direction and power that came to Cornelius was a result of knowing the truth of knowing the truth about how to get answered prayers. Acts 10:1-8, NKJV The right position brings the right power. Cornelius had great worldly position, but got God’s attention was...
Ask why are they amazed and why are the assaults coming. If you need to change something, change it—if not don’t’ worry about it. (Acts 9:20-27, NKJV) What we did in the past does affect our future, but it does not determine our future only you and God can do that....
We will not be able to imitate God in our love for others unless we know that we are blessed, valuable, and significant—that we are loved. In Christ, we are wonderful, significant, valuable, dearly loved, and the objects of God’s infinite and unconditional...