It’s easy to forget our Faith needs to be in Jesus, not our Finances (Wealth).
1 Corinthians 2:5 NKJV
“that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God”
• Our faith needs to be in Jesus, not our finances.
• The wealthier we get the wiser we often get in our own eyes.
• What we really need is relationship over riches.
• Relationship with God first, then our mates.
• Wisdom is the main thing in life, but it’s godly wisdom, not worldly wisdom.
Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
“For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.”
If you could ask God for one thing what would it be? Be honest what is the first thing that came to your mind?
The reason young Solomon became one of the richest, most powerful, and wisest man who ever lived is because when God asked him what he wanted he said wisdom.
1 Kings 3:5-13 NKJV
What relationship, if any, needs to be mended?
Do you have broken relationships over riches?
Can you now make decisions based on what’s best for your relationship over what’s bet for your riches.