[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.6.1″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.6.1″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.6.1″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_button button_text=”Download PDF” _builder_version=”4.6.1″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ button_url=”https://jameswgreer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/what-can-stop-the-corona-virus_web.pdf” sticky_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_button][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.6.1″ _module_preset=”default”]
What Can Stop the Coronavirus?
Prayer & Praise
With the corona-virus pandemic, the world is filled with a lof unknown and fear. I hope that we can start shifting our foucs from the corona to Christ! God wants to give each of us peace and hope in any situation. This resource will help you remmber promises that the Lord has for you, so that you can be filled with God’s Word and defeat the corona-virus! I hope that this resource helps you grow closer to God!
“The most powerful form of praying is positive, aggressive, mightily outgoing, and creative. It molds things, changes things, and brings things to pass.”
“Prayer puts God’s work in His hands and keeps it there. It looks to Him constantly and depends on Him implicitly to further His own cause. Prayer is but faith resting in, acting with, and leaning on and obeying God.” -Leonard Ravenhill, A Treasury of Prayer
Prayer is earthly permission for heavenly interference.
Matthew 6:10, NKJV “Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
First Principle of Spiritual Warfare: Whatever is plaguing you (us) today in the physical realm flows from the spiritual realm.
- If we do not learn to address the cause, we will never get the cure.
- Get to the root if you want to change the fruit.
- If we want to have victory in the physical, we must learn to address it spiritually. Eph 6:12, NKJV
Four Powerful Ways to Pray
#1 – Pray with a Positive Approach
- Praying against the Coronavirus starts with Belief. Matthew 19:26, NKJV
- Faith is where we start.
- Prayer is based on a personal and powerful God who we know answers prayers. 1 John 5:14-15, NKJV
- What we believe (Faith) shapes what we pray and how you pray. Hebrews 11:1,3, NKJV
- Framed = Complete, Restore, Repair, and Join together.
- Prayer is an incredible invitation to invite Jesus into the situation.
#2 – Pray from an Aggressive Position
Ephesians 6:17-18, NKJV; James 4:7, NKJV
“Satan dreads nothing but prayer . . . The one concern of the devil is to keep the saints from prayer. . . He laughs at our toil, mocks our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.” Samuel Chadwick, A Treasury of Prayer, by Ravenhill
- Casual and occasional prayers will not stop the Coronavirus, but fervent, relentless, and bold prayers can make a life-changing difference.
- The enemy dreads prayer because that is how the redeemed partner with the Redeemer.
- Prayer is a form of conversation and communion with God, but it is also a weapon of incredible force.
#3 – With Powerfully Outgoing Authority
Matthew 18:18-20, NKJV
- Private prayers are powerful, but Scripture reminds us of a different kind of authority that comes from praying together.
- Our prayers in agreement with other believers’ travel beyond us; they are part of the body of Christ and multiply in strength through unity in Jesus.
- We gain strength, encouragement, and momentum when we agree and pray together.
- Imagine the outcomes when an entire church prays about something together!
- When you hear how others pray, your prayers are deepened, and your faith is increased. You know you are not alone, and it is easier to sense God’s presence. Leviticus 26:8, NKJV
- Can you imagine the damage we could do if the whole church prays as one against the Coronavirus and Satan?
#4 – Pray Embracing a Creative Openness
- With the Holy Spirit prompting you, there is no reason to limit prayer to a specific way or particular set of rules.
- God cannot be contained.
- As long as we use Scripture as our guidelines, we have a great latitude in our prayers.
- The Holy Spirit can prompt creative approaches.
- The Holy Spirit can prompt creative approaches.
- For example, it is not a lack of faith to pray for a vaccine to be developed.
- We can pray for God’s wisdom to inspire scientists to a safe and affordable vaccine.
- You might find yourself praying for a funding to resource the development of the vaccine. That’s a little out of the box, and that’s the idea.
God is a creative God, and we are wise to listen for His prompts about how we are to pray against the Coronavirus.
Let’s take our prayers up a notch to take down the Coronavirus.
Praise the Lord in the Midst of the Crisis (Coronavirus)
- Praise the Lord for His Love and wonderful things He is doing and has done. Psalm 107:21, CEV
- We must intentionally accept and allow Him to love us so we can and will love Him. 1 John 4:19, CEV
- Giving tithes and offerings should be part of our celebrating and praising. Psalm 107:22, CEV
Understand God commands the crisis and can stop the crisis. Psalm 107:23-29, CEV
- God is not only in Control of the crisis—He is in control when it stops.
The main purposes of a crisis:
- To call out and PRAY to Him.
- Remember He is in Control.
- PRAISE Him in the Crisis.
- Whatever you are going through remember Jesus can stop and still the storm. Psalm 107:29-33, CEV; Ephesians 4:5-6, NKJV