Prosperity or poverty greatly depends on planning.
Focus on God’s power, not your problems.
We overcome fear when we focus on God instead of them.
God often uses problems to prepare us for God’s purpose.
God wants to bless you so you can be a blessing.
One minute they love you and the Lord, the next minute they are talking about you and going somewhere else. (Jeremiah 17:9-10, NKJV; Psalm 118:8-9, NLT2; 1 Corinthians 2:5, NKJV)
If you don’t understand the fickleness and foolishness of man you will get discouraged, blame God, and give up.The devil’s purpose is to get us to blame God and give up; God’s purpose is to build character and dependence on Him.Once we allow God’s purpose to build character in us, He then gives us new power and peace during any problem and pain.
We learn the faithfulness of God.
We will reap what we sow. (Galatians 6:7-10, NKJV)We experience the faithfulness of God when we are faithful. (2 Corinthians 12:1-9, NLT)God is faithful to use what we might feel to be most unfair and painful to use it for our good. (Romans 8:28, NKJV)
We learn how important it is for us to be faithful.
The only true way to enter the Kingdom of God is to allow God to accomplish His purpose for the problems.It’s not simply problems and tribulations that we enter into the kingdom of God, it’s the right response to problems and tribulations.
The greatest need in our life and everyone’s life today is not more money but more of Jesus
Forgotten secret of our true purpose.
When we find and live out our true purpose it greatly reduces our worries, problems, and pains. Jesus is our only true source of meeting all our needs, and anybody and everything else is simply a conduit God uses. Our purpose after salvation is not comfort and pain-free live, it’s doing our part in all we do and we do it to further God’s Kingdom not ours. Apart from Jesus Christ we are separated from God. Our purpose is to bring the Good News to those who don’t have it or have not accepted it. “Bring those far from God close to God. (Matthew 28:17-20) We are not to allow problems and persecution stop us, but redirect us. (Mathew 5;10, NKJV; Matthew 5:10, AMP) The truth is persecution, trials, and problems are the only lasting way to having joy that last. (James 1:2-4, NKJV; NLT2)
Persecution is to lead to patience which is learning to persevere; Patience & Perseverance grows our faith. Our faith has grown and we have learned patience when we are lacking nothing in that area of our life. Wherever your greatest need is where patience will have to be learned. Patience – enduring hardships, suffering, pressures and not quitting or giving up until the task is finished.
- What we allow in our mind really matters. (Acts 14:1-8, NLT2)
- It does matter WHAT and WHO we allow in our minds.
- Poison the mind or protect the mind is greatly determined by what you let in your mind and who you listen to.
- The best person to listen to is God through His Word. (Psalm 33:11, NKJV)
- Second best person to listen to is those who has wisdom in the area you need counsel. (Proverbs 11:14, KJV)
- The purpose of signs and miracles.
- Why did the Lord give them power to do miraculous signs and wonders? –The Jews requested a sign.
- Division brings confusion.
- People can hear the same message and be divided about what they believe and understand.
- That’s why unity is so important, but when we hear something new or different we have to weigh to with God’s Word and the Holy Spirit.
- Everything good and bad rises and falls on leadership.
- How you respond when you are attacked tells if we have learned patience.
- If we give up and stop serving the Lord, we have not learned patience in that area yet.
Don’t allow problems to cause you to miss your God given purpose.
- Once we are saved we are on a path to help see others saved–God then turns our problems into purpose. (Ephesians 2:10, AMP)
- The good life does not mean a trouble-free life.
- A good life is God’s prearranged path He has for us, some good an some very painful.
- Whether good or bad, God has prearranged us to have joy in the midst of it.
- Satan’s #1 trick to defeating Christians is allowing trouble and problems to keep them from doing what God called them to do.
- God allows Satan to bring problems, pain, and even persecution, but then if we allow it God turns into a
- Paul and Barnabas’ purpose was to preach the Good News — Death, burial, and resurrection heals broken relationships.
- Apart from Jesus Christ we are separated from God.
- Our purpose, bring the Good News to those who don’t have it or have not accepted it. “Bring those far from God close to God.” Matthew 28:17-20
- The truth is persecution, trials, and problems are the only lasting way to having joy that last. (Matthew 5:10, NKJV, AMP; James 1:2-4, NKJV)
- Persecution is to lead to patience which is learning to persevere; Patience & Perseverance grows our faith. (James 1:2-4, NLT2)
- Our faith has grown and we have learned patience when we are lacking nothing in that area of our life.
- Whatever your greatest need is today is where patience will have to be learned.
- Patience – enduring hardships, suffering, pressures and not quitting or giving up until the task is finished.
- Suffering Grace – (2 Corinthians 12:7-10, NKJV; 2 Corinthians 12:10, NLT; 2 Corinthians 12:10, AMP)
- The power of God in us, giving us the desire to do what God called you to do in spite of the problems, stress, pressure, insults, depression, oppression, and weakness and do it with JOY!
- Supernatural Joy, power, energy God gives any and every Christian whose suffering for Christ sake.
- Suffering + Surrendering = Success in the Kingdom of God.
- God uses people, but God needs to get the honor and glory.
Nothing under God’s control can ever be out of control.